Who we are?
We are MoneySpot Finance Pty Ltd ACN 166 488 197 (trading as “Quickcash”). You can visit the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website to find our contact details.
Our commitment to protect your privacy
MoneySpot Finance promises to respect your privacy rights and protects your personal information. Our company has stringent standards to make sure that your privacy remains secure according to the Privacy Act 1988 and according to our policy as well as procedure.
Please read the following information carefully:
The information we collect from you is your name, email and postal address, financial details, date of birth as well as other information which we might find important and necessary.
We collect and save the information from you for the following purposes:
- To assess your application and identify you;
- provide you with ongoing management and administration of our products and services;
- protecting against fraud where it is a banking and finance, or insurance, product or service; and
- provide you with information about Quickcash products or services from time-to-time
We may collect and hold identification and transaction information about you for the purpose of our compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2008 (Cth).
In certain cases we collect your personal information from third parties, such as credit reporting agencies, your nominated representative (such as a legal or financial adviser), your employer, or publicly available sources of information.
Use and Disclosure
Where your personal information is given to us, we will seek to ensure that the information is used for the purposes for which it was collected. Your personal information may be disclosed:
- to our partners in financial transactions, including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations;
- as required or authorised by law, for example, to government or regulatory bodies;
- to offer you other products or services , which we believe may be of interest or benefit to you that we or our partners might have available;
- to anyone who represents you, such as financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers;
- to credit reporting bodies to collect overdue payments from you or otherwise provide your personal information to an external agency for the purposes of collecting overdue payments from you;
- Specifically we collect, hold and use, information related to your commercial and consumer creditworthiness from the following credit reporting bodies: Illion, formerly Dun & Bradstreet (w: www.illion.com.au | e: firstname.lastname@example.org |t: 1300 734 806 |a: PO Box 7405, St Kilda Rd Melbourne VIC 3004); and Experian Australia Credit Services Pty Ltd (w: www.experian.com.au/order-credit-report |e: email@example.com |t: 1300 783 684 |a: GP0 Box 1969, North Sydney NSW 2060), for all purposes permitted by law. We also disclose information to both Illion and Experian each time you apply for a loan. This activity is conducted for the purpose of assessing your credit capacity, eligibility or history in connection with an application or an obligation as a guarantor, collecting payments from you, and managing our credit relationship. Credit enquiries may negatively impact your credit record. Non-payment of a loan may also negatively impact your credit record and ability to access credit in the future.
- to prospective funders or other intermediaries in relation to your finance requirements, including information about your account, credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity. In particular, we may provide an “opinion” on you;
- to other organisations that are involved in managing or administering your finance such as third party suppliers, printing and postal services, call centres, lenders mortgage insurers, trade insurers and credit reporting bodies;
- to any of our associates, related entities or contractors;
- to companies that provide information and infrastructure systems to us;
- to anyone, where you have provided us consent including in order to disclose any report or personal information about you in connection with funding financial accommodation by means of an arrangement involving securitisation, or any other proposed transfer or dealing of credit provided to you;
- to any person who proposes to guarantee or has guarantees repayment of any credit provided to you;
- to any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding the approval or management of your loan – for example if a complaint is lodged about us or the lender;
- where we are required to do so by law, such as under the Anti-Money or Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth);
- to investors, agents or advisers, or any entity that has an interest in our business;
- organisations that provide products or services used or marketed by us; or
- to your employer, referees, listed contacts or identity verification services to verify information you have provided.
Prior to disclosing any of your personal information to another person or organisation, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that:
- the person or organisation has a commitment to protecting your personal information at least equal to our commitment, or
- you have consented to us making the disclosure.
Your Personal Information:
- may be used to provide you with information on our products and services and other marketing related correspondence. You consent to us contacting you on an ongoing basis for the purposes of marketing including by mail, email, text message, phone, social media, and other electronic means where applicable. If you no longer wish to receive marketing messages from QuickCash you can contact us directly or use the opt out facility on the message you received.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may use cloud storage to store the personal information we hold about you. The cloud storage and the IT servers may be located outside Australia.
Quickcash regularly reviews developments in security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Although we take stringent measures to protect customer information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you provide to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Sites
Where you access a third party website from the Quickcash website, cookie information, information about your preferences or other information you have provided about yourself may be shared between us and the third party. Generally these websites are accessed in order to obtain bank statement information that we are required to collect during the application and assessment process.
Third Party websites should contain their own privacy statements and those third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- to allocate an identification number to your Internet browser (you cannot be identified from this number);
- to determine if you have previously visited the website;
- to track and report on website and online campaign performance;
- to identify other pages or third parties’ websites you have accessed; and
- for fraud detection and security purposes
If you wish, you can generally configure your browser so that it does not receive cookies, however this means you will be unable to use secure services that require cookies in order to participate. Some of those services include (but are not limited to) our online application and some member features.
Access and Complaints
We are required to provide you access to your information, except in circumstances where:
- access would pose a serious threat to the life, health, or privacy of any individual
- the information relates to a commercially sensitive decision making process
- it is considered frivolous or vexatious request; or
- access would be unlawful or prohibited by authorities
Please visit our contact page for our details if you wish to
- request access to your information
- seek correction of your information, or
- make a complaint to us about privacy matters.
Changes to this policy
We are constantly reviewing all of our policies and attempt to keep up to date with market expectations. Technology is constantly changing, as is the law and market place practices.
Quickcash offers fast, online cash loans up to $1600.
© Copyright 2019 MoneySpot Finance Pty Ltd ACN 166 488 197 trading as Quickcash Australian Credit Licence 450305
Quickcash, PO Box 1006, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012